Buy Now

The GroundHog Max ATV/UTV Disc Plow

GroundHog Max ATV Disc Plow

Buy your GroundHog Max one of two ways...

Your GroundHog Max is bought with or without a hitch kit. If you buy the plow with the kit it comes with everything you need to strengthen the existing utility hole. This allows you to use the existing utility hole/hitch. This kit works with approximately 90% of the ATVs/UTVs on the market today. The other 10% may require an aftermarket forward braced 2 inch receiver hitch. For more information on mounting options see our Compatibility page.

Need An After-Market Hitch?